Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Bad english, bad story, bad deal!

If you can get around this abysmal English, you might understand what the writer wants. Even without reading this e-mail through to the end (which I did) , I know exactly what they are after .....

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: ROYAL CALLS (19-Okt-2005 21:54)
From: mrsbolkiah@yahoo.com
To: undisclosed-recipients

Asallam alaiykum,
Goodday am from Brunei well i work in a business diary and further
explicit investment information about assistance since the incarceration
of my family and our departure from Borneo-Brunei palace due to severe
human rights abuses occurring in my country.
I am Aminatu Bolkiah the wife of prince Jefri Bolkiah, Former finance
minister of Brunei, the tiny oil-rich Island of Borneo, I will save your
time by not amplifying much of my extended Royal family history, which has
already been disseminated by the international media during the
controversial dispute between the fahter for my children and his
stepbrother, The sultan of Brunei Sheik Hassanal Bolkiah.
You may know from the international media that the sultan accused my
hundand of financial mismanagement and impropriety of $25 million dollars.
This was as a result of the Asian financial crisis that made my familys
company Zhuangxi Buried and government owned Brunei investment company to
be declared bankrupt during his tenure as a member of the Asian exchange
committee .How ever the father for my children was kept under house
arrest, his bank accounts and private properties including a crude oil
export refinery were later confiscated by the sultanate.
Furthermore during this unfortunate period, I was advised to evacuate my
residence for (MIDDEREAST) were I can take refugee in order to avoid
further prosecution from the sultan and his security operatives, but before
I could do that I was arrested placed under house arrest by the sultan and
no access to go out but a Pentium 1 computer from which I am sending you
this mail. Some of the guards here are still loyal to me.Before my arrest,
I deposited this (Funds) under special arrangements with a financial
company in different countries abroad for safe keeping until my problems
are over. The money were spitted and kept in proportion:so I seek your
good assistance in clamming and investing my funds in a profitable venture
so as to facilitate future survival for my children.
Kindly observe here that no terms of compensation or payment have been
disclosed yet until your consent is acknowledged.
Wa-sallam,
Aminatu Bolkiah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home