Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Thursday, September 22, 2005

The "Christian with Cancer from Kuwait" story

There are a whole lot this kind of e-mails going around. The story variations are as mainfold as grains of sand on the sea shore.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: GREETINGS (21-Sep-2005 19:49)
From: marysurana@myfamily.com
To: marysurana@myfamily.com

PEACE OF THE LORD BE WITH YOUR ENTIRE HOUSEHOLD.

Dear Brethren in Christ,

I am Mrs. Mary Surana, a Kuwaiti National I was married
to Dr.Jacob Surana who worked with Kuwait embassy in
South Africa for nine years before he died in the year
2000,He died after a brief illness that lasted for
only four days.Since his death I decided not to
re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home
which the Bible is against.

We were married for eleven years and the union
unfortunately did not produce any offspring. Before
his death we had given our lives to Christ and were
living according to his Words. A few weeks ago I was
diagnosed with cancer and the doctor has informed me
that I do not have much time to live. Presently I am
practically an invalid as the cancer has ravaged my
body and I can feel my life slowly ebbing away. I do
not have much time to do the Lord's work but He will
give me strength to see my last assignment through.

My husband, Dr.Jacob Surana before his death deposited
his life savings of $8.6Million (Eight Million Six
hundred thousand U.S. Dollars) in a consignment trunk
box as gem stones with a financial institution in the
European continent.Before his death, we were committed
to the growth of the church And the propagation of the
word, but I can no longer partake in these noble task.

I need a church, Christian individual or individuals
who can continue the work on our behalf and will
utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here
into-funding churches, orphanages and widows
propagating the word of God and to ensure that the
house of God is maintained. To care for the sick, the
poor, the downtrodden wherever they may be The Bible
made us to understand that blessed is the hand that
gives. I took this decision because I don't have any
child or next of kin who can inherit these
funds.Though the internet is a seemingly unlikely
place to find such individuals, I believe that the
Lord hides jewels in the most unlikely places. It is
not the means that is important but the message. I
know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord.
Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case
and I shall hold my peace.With God all things are
possible.

My lawyer who is presently on an assignment in The
U K will issue you a letter of authorization
that will prove you as the present-beneficiary to
these consignment funds and also other documents
backing the claim of the consignment funds. I want you
and the church to always pray for me because the lord
is my shepherd.Happiness is that I lived a life of a
worthy Christian.
Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I
stated herein.
Hoping to hearing from you.

N.B-PLEASE I WILL ADVICE YOU TO CONTACT THE LAWYER IN
CHARGE IN LONDON IMMEDIATELY, HE DOES
EVERYTHING ON MY BEHALF AND HE'S VERY UNDERSTANDING
AND I BELIEVE HE WILL LEAD YOU TO SUCCESS IN JESUS
NAME.

LAWYER`S CONTACT DETAILS:

NAME: Mr.Steph Cole

E-MAIL: Stephcole@sify.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home