Crime Online Search Engine [Homepage}

Friday, July 22, 2005

Who got the record for the shortest e-mail?

This certainly looks as though it is a contender for the titel.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: INVESTMENT PARTNER WANTED (20-Jul-2005 18:00)
From: thomas@box.az
To: xxx@xxx.xxx

Attn The Owner,
I have a client who wants to invest in your country to the tune of
US$27.3M.United States Dollars My client is a Wife to a Late General
in the army and he needs protection for her family, if you can handle
such a huge investment, kindly get back to me as soon as possible so that,
the full details of the business will be revealed to you , for example
the investment plan, agreement and procedure.
I am waiting for your immediate responds
my private email address barr.thomas@lawyer.com
Barrister Thomas Hassan{ Mr}
The Principal ,
Hope Law Chamber,
No6a Tudu Accra North,
Ghana West Africa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home